Maps with Driving Directions to RYSC Fields
From Schenectady to RYSC Fields:
- Take 890 West to Exit 2 (Campbell Road). Follow Route 337 past Rotterdam Square Mall.
- Proceed under bridge and bear right on to Burdeck Street (which is still Route 337).
- Bear left at the fork and proceed to Princetown Road. The RYSC fields are on Princetown Road across from the Police Station.
From Thruway Exit 25A to RYSC Fields:
- After passing through toll booth proceed up the ramp on the right (follow signs to Rotterdam & Rt 7).
- At the top of the ramp (at stop sign) make a left & go across the freeway.
- Make a left on Route 7, go just under 1 mile and then make another left onto Burdeck Street (Route 337).
- Follow 337, go over the railroad tracks, and make a right onto Princetown Road.
- Continue on Princetown Rd, go past Thompson Street and make a left into the RYSC fields, which are across the street from the Police Station.
Latitude and Longitude for GPS use: 42.79666420087442, -73.99035036563873
CDYSL thanks Tom Citriniti and MapInfo Corp for generous donation of time, technology and resources in preparation of these maps.