Thursday, August 09, 2012
HOSTING A TOURNAMENT
Hosting a Tournament
1. Permission to Host a Tournament Application is FREE for all ENYYSA affiliates, providing the following criteria is adhered to;
a. Your organization has the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association (ENYYSA) and US Youth Soccer logos on your website, as well as any tournament advertisements (i.e. emails, print etc…).
b. Tournament advertisement should not start until the Permission to Host a Tournament Application is approved by your League and ENYYSA.
c. The ENYYSA approved Permission to Host is posted on your website (ENYYSA will provide the pdf file). This is to aid teams that want to participate in the tournament but are confused about affiliation and insurance coverage.
2. If you do not display the ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer logos on your website and on the organizations tournament advertisements, please attach a check for $250 (payable to Eastern NY Youth Soccer) when you submit your Permission to Host a Tournament Application for approval.
Do not have the ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer logos, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-5-ENYYSA (369972), we will gladly forward to you.
At the August 2012, Annual General Meeting the Leagues requested ENYYSA to provide this value added service to members FREE. What we do:
- Display your banner ad for as much as 120 days in advance of your event!
- Send 4 email blasts about your event to EVERY applicable travel team coach in the state!
- Reduce your advertising expenses significantly.
- Make it simple to use our service! Simply prepare the attached "Tournament Promotion" application and submit through our State Office any weekday between 8 AM and 4 PM.
- Guarantee that our mail distribution list is 100 % accurate and contains only active coaches that meet your target market with no waste and no unnecessary costs.
Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association
53 N Park Ave - Suite 103
Rockville Centre, New York 11570
Phone: 516-766-0849 / 888-5-ENYYSA