POSITION: RECORDING SECRETARY
- Takes the meeting minutes for the Executive Committee Meetings. These meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month. These meetings start at 7:00 pm except for May and June, they are held at 8:00 pm. Each meeting could run approximately 2-3 hours.
- Take the meeting minutes for the General Board Meetings. These meetings are held on the second Thursday of the following months: October, January, February, April and June. These meetings start at 7:00 pm except for May and June, they are held at 8:00 pm. Each meeting could run approximately 2-3 hours.
- Take the meeting minutes for the Annual General Meeting. This meeting is held on the second Sunday in August and start at 1:00 pm. This meeting could run approximately 2-3 hours.
- After taking the meeting minutes, you will work with the Secretary of the CDYSL Executive Committee on the completion of the meeting minutes before distributing to the CDYSL Office.
- Must be able to handwrite and/or type the notes for the meetings stated above.
- Must be able to complete the meeting minutes before sending to the CDYSL Secretary in a timely manner so the minutes can be distributed to members of CDYSL.
- Detail-oriented, organized with transcription skills and have the understanding of detailed bulleted minutes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be flexible.
- Ability to identify the need for and to request further instruction and/or clarification to proper executive assigned duties.
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling confidential information.
- $65 per meeting
- Professional references will be requested.
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. We will be accepting submissions until end of buisiness hours on Wednesday May 23rd, 2018.